We make our knowledge available to others also by organizing customized courses, notably:
– Getting Started with Data Mining – 5 days
– Advanced Data Mining Applications – 5 days
– Developing BA solutions by Rialto – 3 days
Other courses are available upon request on the following topics:
– Business Intelligence & Dashboards
– Data Management for Analytics
– Analytics Best Practices
– Open Source and Commercial Analytics Toolset
Getting Started with Data Mining
Focused on basic data mining concepts and techniques, this course will lead the student to the development of simple knowledge discovery processes using Rialto.
Developing for Rialto
The course is addressed to skilled users interested in developing Rialto extensions. To this end, it provides an exhaustive introduction to Rialto architecture, plug-in development, algorithms extension and customization, etc..
Advanced Data Mining
The course is concerned with advanced data mining concepts and techniques, and their applications to various business problems. In particular, it covers the following topics:
– Constructing a knowledge discovery process: data acquisition and preparation, pre-processing, mining and model visualization
– Developing predictive techniques for marketing, logistics, manufacturing
– Introducing analytics in the organization
– Case studies: customer churn prediction, system failure prediction, delivery route evaluation, etc..